Natural peacock feather fans for smudging. Used to spread the smoke of sage or other plants/herbs used for cleansing.
Can also be used to fan energy out of our aura. Peacock feathers are known to bring luck and abundance.
Peacock Symbolizes: Dreaming, prosperity, change, beauty, grace, dignity, self-adoration, expression, general mysticism and magick, focus, good luck, power, warding, communication; curses related to bad luck, paranoia, nightmares; represents the “Evil Eye”; Air element.
Peacock feathers have great importance in healing rituals. Peacock symbolism indicates when you need to be humble and when to display your energy, aptitudes, etc.
The overall meaning of Peacock in Native American culture is self-confidence, self-esteem, dignity, refinement, knowledge, sexuality, pride, and beauty. According to some myths, in history, lore, and legend, the peacock symbol carries omens of nobility, guidance, holiness, watchfulness, and protection.
Uses for the feathers:
- Ward your home from evil and negativity with them by putting them up as decoration
- Take small pieces of them to put into spell jars and sachets to boost the power of those spells
- Use them in your room to bring you dreams and improve dreamwork
- Use quills made from them to improve communication when writing, help you focus on your work and to improve the power of your sigils
- Keep them near mirrors to reflect beauty back into the room and at yourself for glamours
- Keep them near windows to protect you from curses
- Use them in curses to bring paranoia and bad luck to others
- Keep one near or on your desk to bring you inspiration and help with your creativity
- Keep one near you during tarot readings or divination to help improve your focus and to help keep clarity during your readings
- Use to charge spells and objects with any of the listed above qualities or intents
Order includes: 1 single peacock feather
Natural Peacock Tail Body Feathers 9-12" approx