Imported Incense from India - Hand rolled incense composed of an aromatic, restorative blend of resins, gums, spices, flowers and oils.
India, scents and rituals co-mingle in the everyday.The gentle caress of a jasmine garland can provide a sense of grounding in the here and now.
Incense sticks and cones release fragrant smoke when burned. Incense is used in therapy, meditation, and ceremony. Incense may also be used as a simple deodorizer.
- Sense of smell…the link between smells and brain response is very rapid.
- Scents can rapidly adjust the atmosphere of a room but also in your mind and spiritual body.
- Incense has been used by so many cultures since ancient times.
- Useful for meditation, and to create a space for ritual and ceremonial work. The smoke of the incense rising is a universal symbol of prayer and offering.
- Incense is very practical in keeping a pleasant and relaxing home. If you are trying to mask unpleasant scents, incense can take a poorly scented room and make it feel pleasant and relaxing.
- No matter what purpose you use it for, incense can alter your frame of mind in a matter of seconds. Easy to use, and there are scents to choose from. You are sure to find an incense that fits your needs.
Incense is burned for the smells they produce. The fragrances of incense help focus your mind on achieving specific goals. Incense helps with meditation, spiritual guidance during a religious ceremony.SAGE WHITE – Protection from evil. Purify sacred spaces and ritual tools. Promoting wisdom, clarity, attract money. Aid in the healing the body, mind, & soul. Helps realise desires, to develop concentration, creativity and intuition.CHAMPA (SATYA) – Most popular incense in the world. Made from costly, highly fragrant rare gums, resins, powders and pure Mysore Sandalwood Oil. Sacred incense. Powerful deodorizer. Grounding. Concentration, Meditation, Relaxation. Stress, Anxiety. Immunity booster.